Sunday, February 10, 2008

my blog

i want to use this blog as a kind of inspiration wall, where i can throw anything that i think is beautiful or unique or worth looking at over and over and over again! i'm missing some important tools for that to work perfectly- namely, a scanner and a Nikon D40. BUT, since the latter is a long way from happening and the former is not essential, off we go!

i've been obsessing over some wonderful blogs lately (see blogroll), going back and ready every entry ever on each of them, and they have rekindled my love of crafting and creating and color and making things by hand! how exciting! it reminded me of all the times i say "oh that is beautiful" and have no way of saving that beautiful thing. i want to use all of that wonderful inspiration in the project of my lifetime - in other words, my eventual home. no, not my next residence hall room, but my home home home home.

so, dear blog, you are my bulletin board of beautiful things and i cannot wait to fill you up until you are bursting with pure awesomeness.

1 comment:

benkato said...

brilliant. are all the photographs your own? if they are, you have a talent for photo-graphy.